Wednesday, September 22, 2010

i like to look for rainbows




i'm not quite sure why it is but today i am lovin the rain.

perhaps it is because i don't have anywhere to go, so i don't actually have to walk in it. i can just smell it. and hear it.

right now i am sitting in my family room with my front door wide open. in fact i am practically sitting in the doorway, but not quite. i've been doing homework and watching the rain. mainly just watching the rain. it moves in stages, right now it is a light sprinkling, but just a few minutes ago it was really coming down. it is a perfect place to sit and smell that perfect smell of wet concrete and fresh rainfall. it kind of reminds me of christmas time at home. it makes me want to pull on my rain boots and go out and spin in circles, but i'm wearing a pretty cute outfit right now and i don't want to get wet.

mallory just got home. she is only mostly soaked.

i've gotten a few quizzical looks.

i love the rain. (today)

well i better go start my chimichurri. adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment