Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Latest and Greatest

Well here I am living in West Yellowstone, Montana and working at the Playmill THeatre, something I've wanted to do since my seventh birthday, and let me tell you.. it is much more than I ever could have imagined! You may think to yourself, what exactly does she mean when she says much more that she ever could have imagined... how "much more" can a little old theatre in a small town get? Hmm..
Lets just say..
I never could have imagined that i would do more vacuuming in these three short weeks than i ever have in my entire life. If you need someone to vacuum, call me, i'm a pro.
I never could have imagined that i would become addicted to dole whip and heidi's fudge and end up eating popcorn for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 
I never could have imagined that i would get sick of Chinatown Restaurant. (It's Roger's favorite place)
I never could have imagined that the First Counselor would say that his wife has surpassed Jesus because in their 58 years of marriage she has made 29,000 loaves of bread while Jesus only fed 5,000.
I never could have imagined that two days before opening night our fire sprinkler suppression system would be activated and completely flood the stage and soak everything midway through a much needed rehearsal, causing extreme panic and quite a bit of a set back considering we spent the rest of the night moving around fifteen fans and trying to suck up as much water as possible with about fifty rolls of paper towels and a couple of vacuums. 
I never could have imagined that it would be possible for 10 girls to share 1 fridge for three weeks, but i now know, it is possible. (barely)
I never could have imagined how exhausted i would be after doing 10 shows in 8 days, but most of all i never could have imagined how much crazy fun it really is. 
life is grand.

mad love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment